- RemVital reduces the effects of menopause, depression and hot flashes;
- RemVital helps to fall into a deep and relaxing sleep;
- RemVital calms nerves and rest mind before surgery;
- RemVital has a great calming effect;
- RemVital is non-addictive
For most of us, coffee is an inevitable part of everyday life. A cup of coffee is the only one thing that pushes you out of bed and into the ranks of active, productive and hard-working society. Besides, under the influence of caffeine, lots of people have become a coffee addicted. This has become a number one of those reasons why people have problems with their sleep. They cannot fall asleep, stay asleep and just sleep as they would like. Instead, red eyes, fatigue, and anxiety are those things they get instead.
You need to know that a chronic sleep issue has become a common problem for lots of people today. What is more, a lot of young, full-ambitious, as well as full of life and ideas people have chronic sleep problems, the problem, which cannot allow them to achieve their goals. The problem caused by insomnia can affect anyone, no matter what age you are. It only grows and gets worse the older you are.
We are here to explain to you the importance of sleep, the consequences of insomnia and its effect on your overall well-being. This article review is based on true customers’ feedbacks who have already tried laboratory tested, satisfied plant extract – RemVital, the extract that is not a drug, but helps to induce relaxation, decrease anxiety and fatigue. As a result, it helps to fall asleep faster as well as sleep better and much longer. It is highly important for those people who experience a lack of sleep, especially those who are over the age of 40 (as the level of sleep hormone decreases with each passing birthday).
You are able to do much more in order to get the right life balance to your life. Here are three sleep destroyers that are the main reason for insomnia:
Sleep Destroyer 1 – Artificial Light
Most people prefer watching TV or messing around with a mobile phone or a tablet before bedtime. However, it is very harmful to health. Why?
According to sleep psychologist out of the University in England, artificial light from mobile devices, TV, and tablets have a negative impact on our health. They decrease the level of sleep hormone production as well as suppress natural sleep response of your body.
A medical director Phyllis Zee, who works as the Sleep Disorders Center of Northwestern University, who prefer using modern technologies with artificial light suffer from have sleep disorders.
Artificial light is the number one reason that doesn’t allow your body to enter into REM sleep. You should know that REM sleep consists of 3 stages:
h blood pressure, weight gain, diabetes, and more.
- 1 Stage: Your eyes are closed but are very easy to wake you up. This first stage of sleep lasts from 5-10 minutes.
- 2 Stage: Your heart rate slows, and body temperature drops. You are in light sleep. Your body is getting ready for deep sleep.
- 3 Stage: This stage is a deep stage of sleep. It is difficult to rouse you. But if somebody woke you up you will feel disoriented for a few minutes.
The third stage of your sleep, which is the most important, as it allows you to fully recharge for the next day ahead. Thus, try to avoid watching TV at least 25 minutes before bedtime. What is more, turn off your mobile devices and decrease the dim setting on electronic devices.
Sleep Destroyer 2 – Certain Foods
Tomatoes, soy sauce, eggplant, red wine, and aged cheeses are rich in tyramine – is an amino acid, which triggers your brain to produce norepinephrine.
Norepinephrine is a highly important hormone that is reduced into the blood when the stress event occurs.
Sleep Destroyer 3 – Stress
It is not a secret that people who are under considerable stress can experience insomnia. Stress is one of the most common reasons for insomnia. It makes it difficult to fall asleep as well as stay asleep. What is more, stress can be the main reason for heart palpitations, high blood pressure, weight gain, diabetes, and more.
- RemVital is a great supplement that increases the level of the most important sleep hormones. That is why, taking this medicine you will drift away in a couple of minutes as well as will experience a sound sleep (it is especially important for those who are over the age 40, as the body releases less of these sleep hormones).
- RemVital makes it easy to reach all the 3 stages of REM sleep. Thus, you can easily recharge every night and wake up fresh, active and full of energy.
- RemVital calms down your nerves, reduces stress, and increases GABA.
The recent research which contained 43 volunteers (2 of them were diabetes) showed a positive effect caused by RemVital. They have been taking RemVital extract for 2 months. The results have shown an increase in insulin sensitivity. It means that this plant extract benefits those with high blood sugar and diabetic clients.
It also helps to lower blood pressure. Because anxiety causes stress and stress in its turn causes high blood pressure, RemVital’s compounds have everything required to reduce anxiety, and, in the result, keep your blood pressure under control.